Thursday 21 July 2011

A Cupcake Review: Prairie Girl Bakery

Since I've been to and from Atlantic Canada for the last little while (for my day job!), I haven't had time to bake as much lately...A couple of weeks ago, I got this sudden NEED for a cupake! A friend directed me to a cute cupcake shop (she'd been raving about it since it opened in April)...Prairie Girl Bakery!

Prairie Girl Bakery is a cupcake shop located at King and Victoria - the heart of Toronto's financial district..Its location on the quiet Victoria Street is decieving because once you get in there...well, prepare for a "worth-the-wait" line up!

I have 2 words to describe this adorable shoppe: CUPCAKE HEAVEN!!

Prairie Girl - you have done it! Your cupcakes are absolutely delicious..they are super moist, and fluffy..not too sweet, and the frosting...incredible! I had to taste as many flavours as possible, so I did what any smart cupcake lover would do: I bought a half dozen mini cupcakes! My favourites: red velvet with cream cheese frosting, and your vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting...I think I might have eaten that one in 1 bite!

Here are some pictures to get you in the cupcake mood...




Mmmm..all this talk and I may have to stop in this afternoon!

Stay Slim, eat cake

No comments:

Post a Comment