Sunday 10 July 2011

Who doesn't love Peanut Butter AND Chocolate???

So, after a 3 week hiatus from blogging, I'm back at it! Ever since I tried the peanut butter chocolate cupcakes at Starbucks, I've been dying to create my own version! I mean, peanut butter+chocolate is as good as ice cream+crepes, or strawberries+whipped cream...or even my gucci bowler bag +the perfect floral print sundress!

One of my most loyal customers shares my love for peanut butter and chocolate, and she suggested a little twist to the delicious idea....and there, "Peanut Butter Chocolate Surprise" was born...

I combined the trusted chocolate cupcake recipe (shout out to The Happy Baker), added in "the surprise"...and a super fluffy, perfectly peanut buttery frosting..topped with a hint of shaved chocolate, and bits of toffee...and VOILA! The newest member of the Pipedream Bakery Family...



The surprise...??? Well, you'll have to taste them to find out!!

Stay Slim, eat cake

No comments:

Post a Comment