Sunday 24 April 2011

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, more Cupcakes...and a Fantastic LOGO!

So..I've had a VERY busy weekend...2.5 dozen "cupcakes at Tiffany's" Cupcakes, 4 dozen "Easter Basket" cupcakes (Pipedream Bakery's first order), PLUS I had the chance to work with La Closette's very own, Liza Amlani (follow her on twitter - @laclosette) - she is the mastermind and creative genius  behind the brand new logo for Pipedream Bakery! Check it out:



The "Cupcakes at Tiffany's" cupcakes were a TON of fun to make..I started with that super-moist and yummy chocolate cupcake that I swear by (shout out to the Happy Baker), topped the cupcakes with a mouth-watering Tiffany "blue" buttercream, and topped them off with the signature Tiffany white bow. The pretty pearly white Tiffany bows are made from white marshmallow fondant, coated with a pearl white dust..check out these bows and the finished product!



Next up - Easter Baskets! I was super-excited to make these cupcakes (I had a similar feeling when I found my Canvas Gucci Hobo/messenger bag in San Fran over the holidays)!! The coolest part: I used "edible grass" as the basket holders! Here's a peek - 



Next up...my first attempt at Red Velvet..mmmmm...

Stay Slim, eat cake

No comments:

Post a Comment